Italy and Spain play too hard!! Many players injured within the first half Extremely aggressive pack of wolfs on & in the grass. Well that’s my description of what I’m watching.
Eventually after a 3 minute extension Spain was once again announced the champions of footbal. The final score was 4-0, honestly I though it would a tighter game.
“Favorites for the 2014 World Cup? You bet. And if they successfully defend their world title you might be celebrating the fact the undisputed greatest team of all time played during your lifetime.”
P.S. EURO 2012 was the first time I saw a sportsman cry after a loss. I’m assuming this game was crucially significant to Italy, resulting in waterworks.
A cute side note, Spanish player’s kids were wonderfully adorable on the field after the battle ended.
- Euro 2012: Italy seeks to end Spain’s domination (cbsnews.com)
- Spain vs. Italy Euro 2012: How Italy Rebounds from Loss in Final (bleacherreport.com)
- UEFA Euro 2012: Spain vs. Italy final preview (thesportsbank.net)
- Spain takes 2nd straight Euro soccer title (cbsnews.com)
- Spain’s Iniesta Named Euro 2012’s Best Player (nytimes.com)