After the splendid London 2012 Olympic Games come the most inspiring event of all, the Paralympics.
You need to check this article out!! I haven’t had the time to read all of it, but I know it describes themes incorporated in the Paralympic Games opening ceremony. It also includes stunning photos.
These photos are from a Google image search:
Fact: 165 countries are taking part in these games that end the summer beautifully.
This article is short so, give a read when you get the chance. Each idea is explained by scene.
P.S the Queen looks stellar!
Please read the article and support our Paralympic athletes.
- ‘London 2012. Made in Britain’: standing ovation as Lord Coe closes the Paralympic Games (standard.co.uk)
- Will the Paralympic Games change opinions on disabled people? (itv.com)
- London bids farewell to Paralympic Games 2012 (english.ruvr.ru)
- Canada’s Wheelchair Rugby team wins silver medal at London 2012 Paralympic Games (sacbee.com)
- Russia breakthrough at London Paralympics (english.ruvr.ru)
- Paralympians arrive home in Ottawa to cheers of fans and family (metronews.ca)