Good Luck to all those searching for work. I really hope everyone that wants/needs to gets employed. 🙂
“Clean up your pageSocial-media sites, like Facebook and Twitter, appear high in search results, so opt for the highest privacy settings on these networks. Also, “remove complaints about your job or boss, any confidential work information, and photos of yourself acting in a way that could be construed as inappropriate,” says Lindsey Pollak, a global spokesperson for LinkedIn, a networking website. Do the same for any photo-sharing services you use.”
Copyright © 2011 Time Inc. All rights reserved.
I am totally for cleaning up your pages!
Here are some other tips from the article:
- The Best Ways to Use Social Media in Your Job Search (forbes.com)
- Google Steps Up Its Social Media Profile (prweb.com)
- Social media privacy ignored by one third of job hunters (prweb.com)
- 10 Easy-To-Digest Small Business Social Media Tips (amsterdamprinting.com)
- Optimizing Social Media Infographics – BCO’s ‘Goals Behind Social Media Usage’ is Profou (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Facebook Inc (FB), LinkedIn and More: How are Insiders Trading Social Media Stocks? (insidermonkey.com)
- How to tweet, blog and network your way to a new job (lfpress.com)