Please read the article.
I feel so bad for all the people suffering because of some knuckle heads.
Let legislation do what they must, burning cars and damaging your own cities, forcing school closures, putting business’ in danger is no way to have your voice heard.
You can do it a non violent way, courts will take up anyone with a valid point. Now judges might not want to reason with such a brutal group.
Hopefully innocent people there have the strength to make it through this.
- Bangladesh strike sparks clashes (bbc.co.uk)
- Bangladesh Islamic party calls for countrywide strike to protest against war crimes trial (vancouverdesi.com)
- Clashes as Bangladesh hit by strike over war trials (straitstimes.com)
- One killed as Bangladesh opposition protests against 1971 war crime trials (dawn.com)
- Jamaat : affrontements à ঢাকা Dhaka – 27/28 janvier 2013 (berthoalain.com)
- Bangladesh’s largest Islamic party strikes to demand halt in war crimes trial (photoblog.nbcnews.com)